10 Recipes for Healthy Holiday Desserts
‘Tis the season for healthy holiday desserts. Hey, hey, who said anything about healthy?
Here’s how you can satisfy your sweet tooth in a nutritious (and of course delicious) fashion.
(Click the links below each image to get each recipe!)
1. Quinoa Gingersnap Cookies
2. Clean Eating Peanut Butter Cups
3. Vegan Peppermint Patties
4. Apple Butternut Crumble
5. Tofu Mexican Chocolate Pudding
6. Chocolate Zucchini Brownies (Dairy Free)
7. Gluten Free Squash Cranberry Cashew Muffins
8. Carrot Apple Bread
9. Flourless Double Chocolate Orange Cranberry Muffins
10. Coconut Flour Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake (Paleo)
Our healthy, chef-prepared meals make it incredibly easy to burn more fat, increase energy, and feel better with practically NO effort on your part. We make delicious, organic, gluten-free meals that are simply a mouse click away from being delivered to your door.
Latest posts by Tim Hanrahan (see all)
- Food is Medicine: Doctors are focusing more on healthy foods - January 3, 2017
- 11 Mouthwatering Winter Food Recipes - December 28, 2016
- 10 Recipes for Healthy Holiday Desserts - December 25, 2016